Our goal at SIS is to protect, prevent, deter and eliminate any signs of threat for our clients. Our Armed/Unarmed Security Service Professionals is comprised of polished professionals that are alert and effective and provide a strong, confident security presence for any environment that is deemed necessary. They are required by our SIS standard to go through rigorous training, and be assessed bi-yearly to ensure their capabilities can deliver optimal performance. Being extensively experienced and having an omnipresence within the given environment, allows us to understand our clients security requests and deliver accurate, dedicated results while providing absolute safety.
An effective security team monitors, communicates and delivers poignant strategic plans that prevent incidences before occurrences. Our qualified, experienced professionals provide an authoritative presence both in the field and in the office administratively and managerial. Our uniformed security services are critical components to the safety of our clients by being extremely coherent and attentive to our clients’ needs, strategically planning accordingly, providing updated information and utilizing top of the line technology to ensure absolute safe measures. At SIS, we deliver critical results from stressful incidences and exceed your expectations by delivering extraordinary security service.
Our security professionals are all trained in the use of force continuum. It is a standard that provides law enforcement officials and security officers (such as police officers, probation officers, or corrections officers) with guidelines as to how much force may be used against a resisting subject in a given situation.
An example of a use-of-force continuum follows:
- OFFICER PRESENCE — No force is used. Considered the best way to resolve a situation.
- VERBALIZATION — Force is not-physical.
- EMPTY-HAND CONTROL — Officers use bodily force to gain control of a situation.
- LESS-LETHAL METHODS — Officers use less-lethal technologies to gain control of a situation.
- LETHAL FORCE — Officers use lethal weapons to gain control of a situation.
Our security services professionals are trained in the use of:
- Baton Usage/Defense
- Pepper Spray Self-defense
- Handcuffing Procedures/Defense
- Taser Usage Self-defense, if applicable
- Armed security personnel’s are placed in a comprehensive training program, designed to teach them the use of force/ deadly force, weapons safety, state laws and ethics. The security professionals are also trained in basic security topics related to his or her daily assignments and responsibilities?